Please read an overview of legal terms relating to drivers
Driving Law membership will provide membership benefits including legal advice and represention.
Click for more information
How We Work
The lawyer that will contact you will be a driving law specialist qualified to deal with your queries. Any representation will be undertaken by a barrister or solicitor that operates in your area of the country.
£49 (+VAT) Telephone Enquiry
Please complete as many fields as you can as it will make the response the Driving Law give you all the more comprehensive for you. To finalise enquiry process please go to the secure payment page. The entire process will take you less than 5 minutes.
Some of the things we can help with:
- Drink Driving
- Driving without a seat belt
- Driving without insurance
- Careless driving/driving without due care
- Failing to provide a specimen of breath
- Failing to stop/report an accident
- Mobile phone use
- Using a vehicle without insurance
- Driving while disqualified
For more information please view full list of driving law offences