Please read an overview of legal terms relating to drivers
Driving Law membership will provide membership benefits including legal advice and represention.
Click for more information
About Driving Law
Driving Law promotes the legal services of a pre-selected panel of regulated UK law firms who are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. The team consists of road traffic specialist.
Some of the things we can help with:
- Drink Driving
- Driving without a seat belt
- Driving without insurance
- Careless driving/driving without due care
- Failing to provide a specimen of breath
- Failing to stop/report an accident
- Mobile phone use
- Using a vehicle without insurance
- Driving while disqualified
For more information please view full list of driving law offences